BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
SEPTEMBER 24, 2014
NOTICE OF A MEETING, WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2014.
You are hereby notified that a meeting of the Board of Directors of Littlerock Creek Irrigation District will be held at the office of the District in Littlerock, California, on September 24, 2014 at the hour of 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to participate in any Board
Meeting please contact Shelley Golden at least 48 hours prior to a Board meeting to
Inform us of your needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Discussion.
4. Consent Calendar. Discussion and Action:
1. Approval of minutes of the Board Meeting held August 27, 2014.
2. Approval of the Treasurer’s report ending August 31, 2014.
3. Approval of interim paid bills, August 16, 2014 through September 15, 2014.
5. Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association/JPA. Discussion and Action
6. Resolution No. 14-04. Adopting the Littlerock Creek Irrigation District Administrative Code. Discussion and Action.
7. Landscaping for Water Conservation Expo. Discussion and Action.
8. Conferences. Discussion and Action.
A. The 2014 CALAFCO Annual Conference. October 15-17, 2014. Ontario, CA.
9. Committee Reports:
a) Manager b) Attorney c) Directors
10 Closed Session Conference with Legal Counsel Potential and Existing Litigation Code Section 54956.9
(a) Los Angeles County Waterworks District No. 40 vs. Littlerock Creek Irrigation District, et al.
(b) Solano County Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(c) Plumas County and Plumas County Flood Control and Water Conservation District, et al, v California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(d) Central Delta Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(e) Friant Water Authority, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
11. Public Report of any action taken in closed session.