BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
AUGUST 22, 2018
NOTICE OF A MEETING, WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 22, 2018.
You are hereby notified that a special meeting of the Board of Directors of Littlerock Creek Irrigation District will be held at the office of the District in Littlerock, California, on
August 22, 2018 at the hour of 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to participate in any Board
Meeting please contact Shelley Golden at least 48 hours prior to a Board meeting to
Inform us of your needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
PUBLIC COMMENT GULDELINES: The prescribed time limit per speaker is three-minutes. Please refrain from public displays or outbursts such as unsolicited applause, comments, or cheering. Any disruptive activities that substantially interfere with the ability of the District to carry out its meeting will not be permitted and offenders will be requested to leave the meeting.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Discussion.
4. Consent Calendar. Discussion and Action:
1. Approval of minutes of the Board Meeting held July 25, 2018.
2. Approval of the Treasurer’s report ending July 31, 2018.
3. Approval of interim paid bills, July 16, through August 15, 2018.
5. Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association/JPA. Discussion and
6. Resolution No. 18-04. Approving Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association budget for FY 2018/2019. Discussion and Action.
7. Conservation Garden at the Antelope Valley Fairgrounds. Discussion and Action.
8. Library Lease Agreement. Discussion and Action.
9. California Rural Water’s Specialized Utility Services Program - Rate Structure Study. Discussion and Action.
10. Quote for instillation of VFD and surge protector for Well 6-A. Discussion and Action.
11. Proposed Terms for a Balanced Exchange of 2018 SWP Water Supply Between Antelope Valley-East Kern Water Agency (AVEK) and Littlerock Creek Irrigation District (LICD). Discussion and Action.
12. Conferences. Discussion and Action.
13. Committee Reports:
a) General Manager b) Attorney c) Directors
14. Closed Session Conference with Legal Counsel Potential and Existing Litigation Code Section 54956.9
(a) Los Angeles County Waterworks District No. 40 vs. Littlerock Creek Irrigation District, et al.
(b) Solano County Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(c) Plumas County and Plumas County Flood Control and Water Conservation District, et al, v California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(d) Central Delta Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(e) Friant Water Authority, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(f) Public Employee Performance Evaluation (Govt. Code § 54957): General Manager.
15. Public Report of any action taken in closed session.