BOARD OF DIRECTORS SPECIAL MEETING
MAY 29, 2019
NOTICE OF A SPECIAL MEETING, WEDNESDAY, MAY 29, 2019.
You are hereby notified that a special meeting of the Board of Directors of Littlerock Creek Irrigation District will be held at the office of the District in Littlerock, California, on
May 29, 2019 at the hour of 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to participate in any Board
Meeting please contact Shelley Golden at least 48 hours prior to a Board meeting to
Inform us of your needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
PUBLIC COMMENT GULDELINES: The prescribed time limit per speaker is three-minutes. Please refrain from public displays or outbursts such as unsolicited applause, comments, or cheering. Any disruptive activities that substantially interfere with the ability of the District to carry out its meeting will not be permitted and offenders will be requested to leave the meeting.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Discussion.
1. Presentation by Colonial Life
4. Consent Calendar. Discussion and Action:
1. Approval of minutes of the Board Meeting held April 24, 2019.
2. Approval of the Treasurer’s reports ending December 31, 2018, January 31, 2019, February 28, 2019, March 31, 2019, and April 30, 2019.
3. Approval of interim paid bills, April 16, 2019 through May 15, 2019.
5. Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association/JPA. Discussion and
6. Resolution No. 19-04. Amending Resolution No. 14-04 (Administrative Code). Discussion and Action.
7. Kennedy Jenks Consultants - Preparation of Watermaster Application for Storage Agreement for Banking and Recovery. Discussion and Action.
8. Purchase of a Venturi meter for the LCID Turnout. Discussion and Action.
9. Conferences. Discussion and Action.
10. Committee Reports:
a) General Manager b) Attorney c) Directors
11. Closed Session Conference with Legal Counsel Potential and Existing Litigation Code Section 54956.9
(a) Los Angeles County Waterworks District No. 40 vs. Littlerock Creek Irrigation District, et al.
(b) Solano County Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(c) Plumas County and Plumas County Flood Control and Water Conservation District, et al, v California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(d) Central Delta Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(e) Friant Water Authority, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
12. Public Report of any action taken in closed session.