BOARD OF DIRECTORS SPECIAL MEETING
AUGUST 28, 2019
NOTICE OF A SPECIAL MEETING, WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 28, 2019.
You are hereby notified that a special meeting of the Board of Directors of Littlerock Creek Irrigation District will be held at the office of the District in Littlerock, California, on
AUGUST 28, 2019 at the hour of 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to participate in any Board
Meeting please contact Shelley Golden at least 48 hours prior to a Board meeting to
Inform us of your needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
PUBLIC COMMENT GULDELINES: The prescribed time limit per speaker is three-minutes. Please refrain from public displays or outbursts such as unsolicited applause, comments, or cheering. Any disruptive activities that substantially interfere with the ability of the District to carry out its meeting will not be permitted and offenders will be requested to leave the meeting.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Discussion.
4. Consent Calendar. Discussion and Action:
1. Approval of minutes of the Board Meeting held July 24, 2019.
2. Approval of interim paid bills, July 16, 2019 through August 15, 2019.
5. Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association/JPA. Discussion and
6. Resolution No. 19-07. Approving Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association Budget for Fiscal Year 2019/2020. Discussion and Action.
7. Platinum Consulting Group and Burkey, Cox, Evans & Bradford Accountancy Corporation – Proposals for Accounting Consulting Services. Discussion and Action.
8. Nigro & Nigro – Proposal for Independent Audit Services for the Fiscal Years Ending June 30, 2019-2021. Discussion and Action.
9. Approval of an additional $10,000 to be paid to DWR for the LCID Turnout Project. Discussion and Action.
10. Conferences. Discussion and Action.
A. ACWA Region 8 Legislative Forum, September 20, 2019, Pasadena, Ca.
B. 2019 ACWA Regulatory Summit, October 17, 2019, Sacramento, Ca.
C. 2019 JPIA Training Conference, October 29-30, 2019, San Diego, Ca.
11. Committee Reports:
a) General Manager b) Attorney c) Directors
12. Closed Session Conference with Legal Counsel Potential and Existing Litigation Code Section 54956.9
(a) Los Angeles County Waterworks District No. 40 vs. Littlerock Creek Irrigation District, et al.
(b) Solano County Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(c) Plumas County and Plumas County Flood Control and Water Conservation District, et al, v California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(d) Central Delta Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(e) Friant Water Authority, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
13. Public Report of any action taken in closed session.